Health and Social Care
KS4 HSC Year 2 - Cambridge National Certificate in Health and Social Care
About the Course
- The Cambridge National Level 1 and 2 qualifications in Health and Social Care is equivalent to 1-3 GCSEs.
- This course provides students with an introduction to the world of Health and Social Care.
- Students will explore a variety of aspects ranging from health specialist pathways, social care specialism and early years.
Optional Units include:
- Using basic first aid procedures
- Understanding the development of young children in an early years setting
Year 2 will include regular practical placements within HSC settings, with taster sessions
in Year 1.
Cambridge Nationals in HSC - http://www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications/cambridge-nationals-health-and-social-care-level-1-2-j801-j811-j821/
Cambridge Technical in HSC - http://www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications/cambridge-technicals-health-and-social-care-level-3-certificate-introductory-diploma-subsidiary-diploma-diploma-extended-diploma-05307-05309-05312-05315-05318/
Contact the HSC Department